- Masking Tapes are pressure sensitive made of thin and
easy-to-tear paper, and easily released pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Available in a variety of widths.
- Used mainly in painting, to mask off areas that should
not be painted. The adhesive is the key element to its usefulness, as it allows
the tape to be easily removed without leaving residue or damaging the surface
to which it is applied.
- Ideal for a variety of home and industrial applications.
- Sticks with confidence to most surfaces – including
metal, rubber, glass, and blast.
- Conforms to irregular surfaces, resists bleed through
from most industrial paint systems, and offers super sharp paint lines.
The high-temperature tape finds its use is several
packaging applications. It is relatively easier to pack different items of
uneven dimensions with the help of a high-temperature tape than a normal tape.
Through 3M High Temp Tape it is possible to secure and pack any material
tightly. The packaging layer formed by this tape acts as a protective film
making sure that the packed item stays unhampered. These tapes are pressure
sensitive and come in the form of a thin sheet with an adhesive on one side
which is easily transferred when pressure is applied. They come in a variety of
sizes based on their widths. The best feature of 3M high-temperature tape is
that it can be easily removed from any surface and it does not leave any marks
or residue once it is removed. Since it features such good attributes, it is
widely used in both home and industrial applications.