- Spring-like action of nylon fibers helps the brush make
consistent contact with the workpiece, including contours, for more consistent
- Gaps in open web permit debris to escape, helping to
- By providing more complete removal of oils, light
coatings and other contaminants, this brush helps reduce the need for separate
- Aluminum oxide and talc cut sharp without gouging, resulting
in minimal material removal
- Scotch-Brite Flat Part Deburring Bonded Brush is a convolute brush designed for light-duty deburring applications. It's commonly used on stamped or laser cut parts, because its brush construction enables the abrasive to gently graze the tops of these surfaces without significantly gouging the surface or altering part geometry.